Five Keystone Partners Named as Super Lawyers in 2023
- Keystone News
- 850 Petitions
- Attorney-Client Privilege
- Attorney's Fees
- Caretaker Issues
- Competency/Undue Influence
- Evidence / Procedure
- Fiduciary Misconduct/Removal
- Lis Pendens
- Marriage and Community/Separate Property
- No Contest Clauses
- Non-Probate Transfers
- Petition for Instructions
- Powers of Appointment
- Real Estate Disputes
- Spendthrift Clause
- Statute of Limitations
- Probate News
- Probate Services
- Who We Help
We at Keystone are honored that five of our Partners were recognized as Super Lawyers by Super Lawyers magazine.
- Jim Bush – Recognized in 2021, 2023
- Shawn Kerendian – Recognized since 2020 (previously recognized as a Rising Star from 2016-2019)
- Verlan Kwan – Recognized since 2017 (previously recognized as a Rising Star in 2016)
- Cliff Melnick – Recognized since 2022 (previously recognized as a Rising Star in 2006, 2007 and 2010)
- Josh Taylor – Recognized since 2020
In addition, Verlan was named to the Top 50: 2023 Women Southern California Super Lawyers list.
It’s an honor and privilege to work with such a talented team of attorneys. From our long-time partners to associates who’ve joined us recently, Keystone has become the workplace of some of the most acclaimed probate professionals in California.
The process Super Lawyers Magazine uses to select attorneys for their Super Lawyers award is meticulous, consisting of nominations, independent research, and peer evaluations.
This is an accolade any attorney would be proud of. Please join us in honoring these five members of the team here at Keystone Law Group. Check out the Super Lawyers magazine to see our featured spread.