Shawn Kerendian, Roee Kaufman and James Andrade Give Presentations for National Business Institute
- Keystone News
- 850 Petitions
- Attorney-Client Privilege
- Attorney's Fees
- Caretaker Issues
- Competency/Undue Influence
- Evidence / Procedure
- Fiduciary Misconduct/Removal
- Lis Pendens
- Marriage and Community/Separate Property
- No Contest Clauses
- Non-Probate Transfers
- Petition for Instructions
- Powers of Appointment
- Real Estate Disputes
- Spendthrift Clause
- Statute of Limitations
- Probate News
- Probate Services
- Who We Help
Keystone Law Group’s Founder and Managing Partner Shawn S. Kerendian, Partner Roee Kaufman, and Senior Associate James K. Andrade gave presentations on various estate planning topics for the National Business Institute (NBI).
NBI is a provider of continuing legal education (CLE) seminars and online courses to professionals. Since its founding, the organization has built one of the largest and most diverse catalogs of legal courses taught by experienced practitioners. Shawn and Roee are honored to share their expertise with other professionals in the complex area of probate law.
- Estate Planning Document Review, Initial Petition, and Letters of Authority: Content and Filing Procedure
- Executor Duties: Master Checklist Step-by-Step Walkthrough with Deadlines
- Estate Inventory: Valuing and Recording Assets
- Final Accounting: What Must and Should be Included
- Estate Closing and Distribution Documents: Notices of Proposed Action, Petition to Discharge Fiduciary, and More
Attendees included attorneys looking to obtain CLE credits and professionals in related fields such as accounting and paralegal. The live presentations were also recorded and made available online through NBI.
Keystone prioritizes speaking engagements to share our knowledge with the community while simultaneously enhancing the practice area, which benefits California residents and the court system.